A 2 Minutes Read
Have you been in business for a while? You may have given some thought to re-branding.
Few reasons why you should re-brand are:
1. Outdated logo
2. Outdated website or it is no longer working for you
3. You are offering something different i.e products or services
4. You want to reach a new target market
5. You are not different enough from your competition
6. Your business has evolved
Read on to learn some of the powerful benefits you can expect if you re-brand.
One of the benefits of rebranding is creating an overall more consistent look and feel for your brand – it can be consistency in marketing messages or across social media profiles. A more unified look, feel and brand message becomes more easily ingrained into the audience memory banks – making your brand the one they remember the next time they are in need of a product or service like yours.
Areas to consider when creating brand consistency are:
1. Marketing materials: Marketing materials includes things like business cards, website, brochures, product packaging.
2. Marketing messages: Carve a marketing message that is consistent across all of your platforms.
3. Social media: Rebranding is a great time to build more consistency in your social media profiles, posts, and ad campaigns.
4. Brand personality: Rebranding project should include creating a consistent look, feel, and tone of voice.
Enhances Visibility, awareness, and loyalty
Storytelling is one of the most powerful tools in branding – it humanizes your company via an eco-conscious mission, heartfelt background story, or thought-provoking video campaign that will make your business stand out in the minds of customers. People are more likely to engage with a brand that delivers an experience that aligns with their beliefs or makes them feel a specific emotion.
Improves Google Ranking
Considering that SEO is the second-highest ROI marketing practice out there – if more users recognize and engage with your brand, Google will take notice and elevate your company in the SERPs. Investing in your brand is a sound financial decision – it rectifies poor branding or improves an existing brand.
Separates your brand from competition
Rebranding is the perfect time to find ways to differentiate yourself from your competitors. Researching your competitions to discover their strengths and weaknesses can help you identify opportunities to differentiate your brand.
Reach a new and better target market
Rebranding will help you get laser-focused on the right target market to serve, which leads to deeper connections, more engagement, and more of the right people taking action.
The ultimate goal of rebranding is to grow your business and at the end of the day, it should deliver increased revenue as a result of greater exposure.
To conclude, Rebranding isn’t a quick-fix; nor is it a miracle solution to all of a company’s problems.
However, when done well, a rebrand can dramatically improve a business’s reputation and viability. It is difficult to do this kind of work by yourself, you really need that outsider’s perspective of your business. An expert will guide you through the rebranding process and keep you pointed in the right direction.
Would you like to start branding (or re-branding) your business today?
Please fill the form below