Have you been in business for a while? You may have given some thought to re-branding. Few reasons why you should re-brand are:
- Outdated logo
- Outdated website or it is no longer working for you
- You are offering something different i.e products or services
- You want to reach a new target market
- You are not different enough from your competition
- Your business has evolved
Read on to learn some of the powerful benefits you can expect if you re-brand.
One of the benefits of rebranding is creating an overall more consistent look and feel for your brand – it can be consistency in marketing messages or across social media profiles. A more unified look, feel and brand message becomes more easily ingrained into the audience memory banks – making your brand the one they remember the next time they are in need of a product or service like yours.
Areas to consider when creating brand consistency are:
- Marketing materials: Marketing materials includes things like business cards, website, brochures, product packaging.
- Marketing messages: Carve a marketing message that is consistent across all of your platforms.
- Social media: Rebranding is a great time to build more consistency in your social media profiles, posts, and ad campaigns.
- Brand personality: Rebranding project should include creating a consistent look, feel, and tone of voice.
Rebranding enhances visibility, awareness, and loyalty
Storytelling is one of the most powerful tools in branding – it humanizes your company via an eco-conscious mission, heartfelt background story, or thought-provoking video campaign that will make your business stand out in the minds of customers. People are more likely to engage with a brand that delivers an experience that aligns with their beliefs or makes them feel a specific emotion.
Improves Google Ranking
Considering that SEO is the second-highest ROI marketing practice out there – if more users recognize and engage with your brand, Google will take notice and elevate your company in the SERPs. Investing in your brand is a sound financial decision – it rectifies poor branding or improves an existing brand.